How to start freelancing on Upwork in Bangladesh
Anything did on the computer; it can easily done on oDesk. The company is capable of tackling different projects from small or large companies, on the ongoing or short term. The project can be for a team or individual based. If you want to know How to start freelancing on Upwork in Bangladesh as an employer, you have to know that the outset is to be able to describe the job well and the skills that you need for the job. You will be able to get qualified applicants at once.
However, if you want to know How to start freelancing on oDesk in Bangladesh, you will have to sign up for oDesk giving your work history with education. You should submit your work and portfolio samples. If possible, you should get the reviews and clients rating together with the communication and language skills you have.
It is easy to get payment on the oDesk; you can get the money from the bank account, PayPal or Credit card.If you want to know How to get started on Upwok,you have to start by signing up, define the project and to post the job. In case you have not yet signed up, then you have to be sure that you add the details with payment method. When it is time to define the project, you have to outline the goals with the deliverable and the skills that you want to get.
What is Upwork and why choose Upwok?
Is an online marketplace with more than 750,000 freelancers who found in more than 150 countries? The marketplace has a ranking system that helps you to choose the best virtual assistants, writers, web developers, software developers and freelance designers. The employer can also choose the professional based on test score, resume, portfolio, and work history.
There are many reasons why you should decide to work with oDesk. You have to know that the hour billed is also the time worked. The work diary helps to talk to the employer about the work. A job that is it being done takes a snapshot on 10 minutes basis, which means that you are aware of where the work has reached. The app is also supported on the iPhone, which means that the employer can follow up the employee wherever he is. The problem with Odesk is that there is no phone support so for someone who has been stuck with a problem, he will be stuck with it until the email is replied.
Odesk is the favorite of many people who want to work online, and it helps the people to make a real income. People from all over the world, especially in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Asia are involved in this type of work. The marketplace is for you if you want to work at the same time being able to choose your job.
How to develop your Upwork profile
If you want to get the job easily on the oDesk, you have to keep the following Ten Tips to get the first job in Upwork. You have to start by choosing a simple name like using your name and what you do, but you should stay away from using rude names. While Building profile with Upwork, your photo is outstanding. People who used their photos are hired five times more than people who do not have a picture. You have to choose a photo that looks friendly and professional while staying away the photos you took while on the night out. The title and the overview you want to have to be a belief description about what you do. You have to talk about what you do. You have to decide on how much you want to get on an hourly basis. You may face the dilemma of having to set your hourly basis. You have to know that you have to pay 10 percent of the hourly rate you get to Odesk. Even if you are the one to choose any amount you want, you should not use too high rate.
You will be asked about the English level; 1 means that you are not that great, but five means that you are a professional. Since most of the work is done in English, there is no need to lie about this. You will be asked to narrow down your job of interest. You can choose ten categories that may suit the skills you have with your experience. You may edit the skills whenever you, get new skills. While building your profile, you have to choose three options about who should see your profile. It can be for everybody; it can be for clients only or to the employer for whom you have applied for the job. However, as a first-time freelancer, it’s nice to display your profile to everybody so that you can increase the chances of being hired. You also have to give your location with your phone number and address even it does not appear on the profile. After getting the profile, you can add anything you want on it such as education, employment, and specialty. If you have completed these steps, then you should take a readiness test which ensures that you understand the rules and policies of your site.
How to apply for a job on Upwork
If you want to get The Best jobs in Upwork, you have to be aware of how you can get it. First, a good job may mean the job that allows you to work when you are available while for others, it may mean an ongoing job. The best job may also involve a well-paying job for you. To identify a good employer, you will need to check how many hires he has done; the feedback’s he has and how much he had paid. When you combine all these, you will come to understand if the employer is right or not.
If you want to get a job, then Bidding process on Upwork is more important. With the bidding, the client will see if you can do his job or not. It is important to know how you have to bid on your job and how to keep the job after offering. Before you bid, you have to read the job description carefully. This is because you have to apply the job that you understand and which you know that you were capable of doing. When you are sure that you can work on the job, then you should open the page where you have to fill in the information as needed. When you are asked to propose the terms, then you have to give you fixed the price or the hourly rate. You have to adjust the time that you think that you can finish the job, or you can work according to what the client wants. The cover letter is where you describe yourself, and you show the employer that you understood his proposition. You can add the attachment to the job application, and the sample should be concerning the requirements of the client. Since the sample may ensure that you get the job or not, you have to attach a little specimen.
You have to agree to terms of Upwork by clicking on agreeing on button and regulation, and you can then go from applying for this job button.
Why oDesk is the best freelancing Marketplace
Odesk is the best website where the contractor and the clients meet. The clients can post the jobs that they have, and the employee can apply for the jobs. There are many categories of jobs online, and these include web development, networking, information systems, software development, networking, administrative support, writing and translation and sales and marketing with business service.
How to get a first job on Upwork as a freelance newbie
Getting a first job quickly on oDesk is really a high expectation for every freelancer who starts his/her career on oDesk. As oDesk is now more competitive and skillful freelancing marketplace. Some take months for getting a first job. Although if a newbie can take care on some prominent topics, the chance of getting a first job will be quicker.
- Define a lucrative title which describes your identity and chance of getting hired will be increased. Try to add three to four word summary of your core strength.
- Complete your oDesk profile 100%. Present a clear description. Give some solid arguments that why a client would hire you. Every client wants to hire the best contractor in return for their investment.
- Include some relevant portfolio items in your oDesk profile and them the direct link to the cover letter while applying for any job. So that a client can understand that you are capable of doing that job. Don’t forget to update your portfolio section at a later time.
- Take relevant tests that describe your skills correctly. As a Bangladeshi English is not our primary language so make a good score in any English language test which demonstrates the ability of your communication.
- It is wise to attach some work sample or a direct link to any project relevant to the job description in a cover letter.
- While applying for a job read the job description carefully. Obviously, you have to be creative on your oDesk cover letter. Just understand, what the clients wants in his/her job. Don’t write a generic cover letter to all jobs.
- Avoid asking advance payment as you are a newbie on oDesk.
- In recent days maximum of clients asks some question regarding the job posting instead of the cover letter. Provide the solid answers to those questions to facilitate increased your opportunity of being hired.
- Always be punctual regarding time. When a client response to your application and asks any question, try to give a faster answer. Try to be online as much as possible if you want to catch the first job on oDesk.
- Verify your Identity quickly and take a couple of tests. Make sure you have 25 job application quota. Try to finish the quota every week. Send as many applications as possible, which increase the chance of getting called to interview. Make best utilize of your job quota. When you see a client interviewing several other contractors, then it is wise to omit those job posts and try for another.
- One more important issue is to make sure that you are applying for such a job that is posted by payment method verified clients.
Things that you have to keep in mind when you start to work on oDesk
While learning How to Get Started online outsourcing on Upwork from Bangladesh, you have to know that you should not develop your profile and stop here. You have to have a cover letter to suit most of the clients. In the cover letter, you have to write in the way that you show that you are ready to solve the challenge of your client and you have to let the client know about your work ethics.
If you want to understand more about How to start work on Upwork from Bangladesh, you have to know that you should maximize your posting by applying for at least three jobs daily. Few people will be willing to hire new people who do not have experience so it may take the time to get the job you want. When you start to get the clients, you have to make sure that you have an excellent portfolio and to be ready to answer the customers any time they want you.
After learning How to start freelancing on Upwork in Bangladesh, you also have to get to keep their clients happy. When you are hired, you have to start to work at once, and you should keep up with all the promises you had given in your cover letter. If you make sure that you exceed the expectations of the client, he may hire you for his next work or he may recommend you to others.