Admission Going On
আগে এই আর্টিকেলটা পড়ে নিনঃ আউটসোর্সিংয়ে সফলতা এবং কিছু প্রসঙ্গ
Advance IT Center is the best online earning training center run by supportive teachers. Our primary aim is to guide students to get jobs in the online market to make independent as a freelancer. We offer high-quality training service and capable of making money online as a freelancer. We make students skilled enough to earn money at least 10,000 – 20,000 taka per month initially. It is only possible, if you do hard work and applies all the lessons that we deliver and maintain daily practices. Advance IT is the most constant real online learning and outsourcing training center in Bangladesh to make students established to earn money from freelancing. We already train more than 800 students in the last four years. And a significant portion is started making from Upwork (former oDesk), People Per Hour and Fiverr successfully. Also, some of them start making money from SEO, Content Writing, Google AdSense, YouTube video monetization, CPA marketing, affiliate marketing and individual freelancing business. If you are looking for the best outsourcing training center in Bangladesh to earn money from Upwork, freelance, Guru, People Per Hour, Fiverr and different online market, Advance It Center is best to make you established in this market.
- We present proper planning of earning from online. Remember one thing Upwork; freelancer etc. is not the only way of earning. There is a lot of opportunities and doors are open making from online. We give you the solid guidelines. Success depends on your hard work, proper learning, investing enough time and your overall dedication.
- We train white methods of freelancing.
- We give support to students until they become established in the freelancing market.
- We guide you to complete account with 100% in Upwork, Freelance, and People Per Hour.
- We will show you the right system for bidding and process of writing a killer cover letter for different types of freelancing jobs.
- Your first 5 client interview will practically solve by us.
- Every time you will get our support.
- You will get an international master card in your own name without any fees.
- We support students to give interviews with clients for jobs.
- You don’t need to be an expert in English because we will train you how to communicate with clients.
- We train how to earn money as a freelancer without investing money.
- We teach to make money from Up work, freelance, and other media.
- You don’t need to be an expert in computer operation because we train from a very basic level and continue till Advance level to make our students perfect for the online outsourcing marketplace.
- After Every class, we provide quality tutorial and complete Bengali and English hand-note to make students understand the class lectures.
- All our courses ran by expert and experienced freelancer who can give you the guideline to establish in the online market.
- We teach you in a pleasant and disciplined environment. Our friendly atmosphere makes you easy to learn.
- We challenge if you follow and maintain all our guidelines with hard-work nobody can stop you from passive earn.
- We provide the best training for all courses because Advance IT Center is the Outsourcing jobs training center in Bangladesh.
What will you learn?
At first, you have to know what type of work is available in the marketplace. After that, you can select a job from those who will be easy for you and you like and enjoy to do. You should acquire knowledge, skill and proficiency in the works which are of high quality. It means that you should think about the future and try to grow your expertise in those jobs which can bring you the chances of earning a huge amount of money, and also the demand of those jobs will increase more with the time. In the marketplace, some jobs always have applications like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphics Design, etc.
From where will you learn?
If you wish, you can learn from the internet (Google, YouTube) at home on your own or you can complete a course from any outsourcing institute. But before going to do any course, it’s always better to gain basic knowledge in that particular subject or field. It will help you to understand better in the class. It may require 3-6 months time to learn the outsourcing work and to become an expert in this field.
Advance IT gives a complete assurance of best training to you in the outsourcing field from the very basic level up to the advanced level. In our institute, each course is 4-5 months long. Considering the students and the poor or underprivileged talented people, we have made the course fee Tk. 9,000. In each course, we try to teach in a disciplined and friendly manner. Should we say something about our support? Yes, we will be beside you each time you need us.
Guarantee for ‘PERFECT’ learning and the Real Fact
We are not saying that just after completing the course you will start earning Tk. 50,000 to Tk. 1,00,000. But it’s true that when you keep working hard in this freelancing or outsourcing field, you will finally reach your goal over time. What we are trying to say is, we are giving you the guarantee for ‘PERFECT’ learning. By using your talent, we will help you to fulfill your dreams. However, you have to be self-confident, hardworking and patient as well. Also, it will not be wise to depend only on the course. Besides the course, you will have to do a lot of studies and should grow the interest in learning more from good resources. In this competitive market, you can’t do well if you just depend only on a course. To get jobs in the online outsourcing market, you will need to apply your creativity too. The time when you will be successful in this field, it totally depends on your skill, expertise, and knowledge. Those who can become adept and proficient in this outsourcing arena, it does not take long for them to be successful. Remember that if you have proper knowledge in your profession, you won’t need to run after money, rather money will go after you. Stay well and for more information, please visit our full website - Advance IT Center.
Bangladesh stands as 2nd largest position among the world's online outsourcing countries [Update - 27-07-2017]
we have a silver lining right here in the report of Oxford University's Research and Pedagogy Division. In their study report by the University's Oxford Internet Institute (OI), the writers declared Bangladesh stands as 2nd largest position among the world's online outsourcing countries. In case you are wondering who achieved the first place than that is –India world’s most multicultural country with 2nd highest population of all countries together.
Nearest contender of Bangladesh is United States of America, at 3rd highest outsourcing destination USA also ranks 3rd in population. So though it may sound as self admiration but the comparison in context of population to outsourcing ratio Bangladesh clearly beats her fellow contenders. In this list Bangladesh has literally thrashed countries like Pakistan, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Russia, Italy and Spain. All the countries with more population and literacy rate (except for Pakistan).In this report India accounts for 24% of the world's outsourcing jobs. Bangladesh has 16 % market share and the United States has 12 %.Where USA has delivered more work on top professional scale, writing and translation, India achieved its market share mainly from software development and technology related jobs. It is important to note that among all freelance jobs software development and technology category is dominated by Indian subcontinent with 55% of the sector; and in professional service category- UK workers are dominating with 22% market share.
Bangladesh is dominating in the sector of-Software Development and Technology, Creative, Multimedia, SEO, Clerical and Data Entry. The survey was made based on the data of 'Online Labor Index Worker Supplement' from 1 to 6 July, which was obtained from four major online buy sale platforms; these are- fiver, freelancer, guru and people per hour. The original report was written by teachers and senior researcher ViLi Lehdonvirta of Oxford University.
This development in ICT sector clearly conforms to Government’s stand to make Bangladesh an ICT-based country. ICT State Minister says the report shows-now we are creating skilled manpower who has top-notch training and can compete in international platform thus Bangladesh is on its way to become Mid income country very soon. Bangladesh crossed the border line of low income group to lower middle income group in 2015 along with 3 more countries Kenya, Myanmar, and Tajikistan. That means now we belong to the tier where average per capita income ranges from 1046$ - 4125$. Our Government has high hope to precipitate this growth and turn Bangladesh into middle income group where average income ranges from 4,126 $ - 12,735$ country by next 3 years.This classification of low, mid income country made by World Bank may merely provide them with a tool for operational and analytical purpose, but as a nation this is a big achievement. While many people accredited this transformation to garments sector, Pharmaceuticals and financial institution; another sector silently and steadily is contributing to the tier and making its way to the front-line is –Outsourcing.