There are presently lots of gigs on trade on Fiverr. That is the score of the competition. It’s challenging for all sellers to quickly find a Fiverr in the search results. When speaking about gig SEO, we are not discussing Google search ranks. We are talking about how to Rank Fiverr GIG on top of Fiverr’s internal search results page.
40 Fiverr Tips and Tricks to Get the First Order on Fiverr.
- Complete your profile info
- Add at least 7 to 9 skills
- Add education, certification, etc.
- In the profile description, you must describe who you are: an SEO expert, graphic designer, web developer, etc. Then write at least 3 to 5 years experience, and add what services you will deliver on FIVERR.
- Use a profile picture; the best is to use your own, but if you don’t want to use then use any logo or attractive image, but you have individual copyrights for that. Fiverr gig Image size should be Lengths: 550 Pixels by 370 pixels (minimum), meaning the width should be 550 pixels, and the height should be 370 pixels least. Image Size: Image size can be up to 5 MB.
- Create at least five gigs.
- Turn on packages on every gig.
- If you are a new seller or level 1, your essential cost must be $5, and delivery time should be one day. The best is to make your price and days lowest till you get to level 2.
- Use three images of high quality which explain what the gig is for, and do not use the Fiverr logo on any image.
- Use an explainer video.
- Use the pdf as your portfolio.
- Use the right category and subcategory.
- Use the most relevant keywords as tags. If you are inexperienced in keyword research, open the gigs related to your category/subcategory. Copy tags of the first three gigs.
- Write a description briefly. Must use numbering, bullets, highlighted and bold, and clear and to the point.
- In the requirement section, write what things you need from the buyer; if you belong to the web category, then in the conditions must write you need email or login credentials so Fiverr can approve that while approving the gig.
- Don’t copy anyone’s gig data or images.
- Don’t share personal info on Fiverr, not even on notepads. If some buyer asks you to send an email or anything, say we are not allowed to share anything personal.
- Don’t share remote access on Fiverr. If some say that because of some security issue, we can send data to send us TeamViewer across, report that because it is a hack.
- Send buyer requests daily.
- Share your links on different social media platforms.
- There is no timing drama for sending buyer requests whenever you want.
- If your gigs are old and do not have any reviews, delete them and create a new one.
- If your gig is not getting any orders for more than ten days, edit your gig; the best is to edit tags.
- For those not getting buyer requests, check at least 3 to 4 times daily for them; else, delete the gigs which have no review and create new ones, or if you have old gigs having reviews change subcategories and edit tags or cost.
- Deliver on time
- Be humble and always keep active on forum.fiverr.com
- To withdraw, you have to use PayPal or Payoneer. A minimum of $20 can be drawn.
- If you forgot your password, you could log in through email.
- You Must attach your Fiverr profile with at least two social accounts.
- Don’t use two accounts on the same device.
- You can create different niches or categories of gigs on the same account.
- You can share your files that are more than the size of the Fiverr upload size through drives but keep one thing in mind those things don’t require personal info.
- Your money will get clear after 15 days of order completion except for TRS(top-rated sellers)
- If you delivered your order and the buyer didn’t ask for modification nor accept, that order will get completed after three days automatically.
- Don’t misuse the delivery option; if you send anything not final delivery to stop time etc., it can harm you.
- On the right side of the order page from resolution, you can cancel an order, extend delivery days, ask for more money, etc.
- Don’t cancel orders; it will harm your order completion rate.
- Mutual cancellation is better than support cancellation.
- Be loyal to buyers.
- If you are a seller, you can be a buyer from other sellers; there is no issue with this.
Tips to Increase Sales on Fiverr
Tips For Sellers With No Orders!
Common Mistake on Fiverr by New Sellers
Next time, we will discuss the best way to promote a Fiverr gig effectively.
Guys, please do hard work, and improve your skills. That is the only way to succeed in Freelancing Career. Don’t get trapped by fake screenshots. Please stop searching for overnight success. Do hard work, do smart work, learn to use your brain, and make the strategy to find solutions. These are ways to achieve success. Without all these, how can you even complain that you are not getting success?